Let me help with all your Real Estate needs!
For the past 24 years, I have been an advocate for homeownership. I have assisted my clients in understanding the benefits of homeownership and emphasized the life skills and financial challenges that come with it. During my tenure with Century 21 Nachman, I have held many positions: Sales Associate, Property Manager, Associate Broker and Assistant Manager. Each position I've served to broaden my knowledge base and honed my expertise in meeting and exceeding my client’s expectations.
As Managing Broker, I continue my passion to provide exceptional service to my personal client base. In addition, I recruit, train and develop the careers of new agents, while providing value to experienced associates looking to grow their business.
Awards and Recognotions
- Five time - Top Selling and Listing Agent with Century 21 Nachman Realty, Norfolk
- Four time - Century 21 Centurion Award Winner.
- Century 21 Masters Award Winner
- Multiple HRRA Circle of Excellence, Individual Awards
- HRRA Rising Star of the Year Award, 2013
- Cartus Network and Affinity Services Relocation Member
- VHDA First-time Homeownership Education Trainer
- Virginia Real Estate Board Certified Instructor
- HRRAC, Chair -2014
- HRRA Board of Directors, Treasurer -2016
- HRRA, 2018 Chairman of the Board
- NAR, Director 2018
- Virginia Association of Realtors Delegate Body, Member
- Norfolk Economic Development Authority, Past Board Member
- Norfolk City Planning Commission, Commissioner