ABR,CBR,CDPE,CLHMS,CRS,CSP, CVC, GRI,RPM,SRES
Awards: RE/MAX 100% & Platinum Clubs
Special Interests: Boating, antiques, theatre,animals (wild & domestic)
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- CBR - Certified Buyer Representative
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CSP - Certified New Home Sales Professional
- CVC - Certified Valuation Consultant
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- RPM - Registered Professional Member of the National Association of Real Estate Professionals
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Licensed in Virginia since 1980
Hampton Roads Community Information
PODS (Portable on Demand Storage) - 10% discount for RE/MAX
Licensed in Virginia since 1980
Lila has helped hundreds of satisfied clients and customers buy and sell homes throughout the years. View restimonials on her web site, www.LilaNicolls.com.
A Member of 4 MLS Associations!
Lila belongs to 4 MLS associations which include the VA PENINSULA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS covering all of Hampton Roads and surrounding areas, WILLIAMSBURG AREA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS covering Williamsburg and surrounding areas, CHESAPEAKE BAY AND RIVERS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS covering Gloucester, Matthews, and surrounding areas, and the EASTERN SHORE ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS covering Virginia's Eastern Shore across the Chesapeake Bay (the "Shore" is where Lila lived her first 20 years).
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing is pleased to announce that
Lila Nicolls has been recognized as an exceptional agent in the Wall Street Journal's Weekend Journal and Barron's Financial Weekly. Lila is one of a select group invited to become the first real estate agents ever featured in Barron's exclusive weekly financial magazine.